An Experience Like No Other!
Canada’s longest running five-city nation-wide promotional trade show tour is coming to a city near you….
What is TOPS+2023?
- TOPS+2023 is Canada’s longest running and most successful traveling promotional trade show in Canada
- The five-city tour connects Suppliers & Distributors on their home turf to do business in a convenient, cost-effective and short-time frame. Basically, it’s a win-win for all!
- This five-city tour enables Suppliers to provide exclusive access to the industry’s newest and hottest promotional products in Canada to Distributors and their clients. *Spoiler alert*– expect many “WOW” moments…
- Distributors have the unique opportunity to bring their clients to the show to be among the first to preview new promotional wares and meet with top Suppliers
Look forward to seeing you all at TOPS+2023!
Be in the know…
Be sure to follow our social media platforms for updates and a little fun including our #TriviaTuesdays starting November 1st highlighting factoids, interesting tidbits, and TOPS+2023 updates via our Instagram stories.
An opportunity to promote your new promotional products for 2023 to a large audience of distributors and their clients in a short amount of time, in one central location.
Member & Non-Member Pricing Now Available!
- PPPC TOPS+2023 is expected to draw 100s of Distributors and their clients to each of the five-city tour stops
- Cost- and time-effective and easy way to connect with existing and potential new clients in one central location and in a city near you
- Meet with a large group of clients in a short timeframe to showcase the newest promotional products in Canada for 2023
- Generate new leads, drive and build your business
- *The All in Perk!* Get complimentary freight transportation (restrictions apply) to and from each of the tour stops when booking exhibit space for the full five-city tour!
Booth Cost Includes:
- Pipe and drape: 10’ backwall, 3’ sidewall in all cities except for Montreal (10’ across, 8’ deep)
- Booth carpet (unless a carpeted ballroom), vacuumed before show opening
- Light lunch and coffee in the Exhibitor lounge for two staff per booth space (if purchasing a 10’x20’ booth, four lunches would be provided – breakfast not included)
- Limited overnight security service
- Computerized on-site registration
- Attendance reports and distributor contact lists with PPPC staff support on-site
- Lead retrieval app (one SES license included – more information to come)
For exhibitors participating in the full five-city tour:
- Limited transportation between cities/show locations beginning in Montreal and ending in Winnipeg: one skid or crate per booth space (see Shipping Show Materials for more information)
- Material handling (drayage from loading dock to booth) for one skid per booth
Booth costs do not include:
- Excess freight (oversized skids and/or if cities on tour are skipped)
- Freight for those companies not participating in all five TOPS+ locations
- Electrical/power supply
- Internet access (limited Wi-Fi access provided in some venues, but not guaranteed)
- On-site booth labour
- Break coverage
- Carpet under pad
- Breakfast and snacks at show sites
- Travel and accommodations
Please note that booth draping will be set up before setup begins at 1:00 pm local time.
ADHESIVES: Removal of tape, tape residue and/or any other adhesive material used to secure booth flooring used by exhibitors may be subject to cleaning fees and billed back to exhibitors. Approved double-sided tape is available for purchase via the decorator and/or facility.
NOTE: TOPS+ only offers the possibility of in-line booths configuration. Islands, peninsulas, and special configurations are not available, including guaranteed corners.
All exhibitors must be available for the full exhibit dates and specific times. Exhibit times are subject to change. No packing is permitted until the official closing time of the exhibit hall.
Exhibitor Booth Placement
Exhibitor space will be allocated based on PPPC’s priority points system and will be confirmed prior to the first show. Points are calculated based on the number of years the exhibitor has participated in PPPC tradeshows and the number of years the exhibitor has been a member of the Association. Priority Points do not apply to non-members and as a result, non-members are the last to be assigned booths. Exhibiting companies whose membership has lapsed for longer than one year lose previously accrued priority points. Priority points are available by contacting PPPC Member Services.
TOPS+ Official Logistics Carrier
Information coming soon!
2440 Laurentian Autoroute, Laval, QC
|Jan 23, 12:00-6:00 PM||Jan 24 9:00 AM-3:00 PM||Sheraton Laval|
2440 Laurentian Autoroute
Booking Information: Room block Jan 22-25
Reserve prior to December 22, 2022, at 1-800-667-2440
The International Centre,
6900 Airport Road, Mississauga, ON
|Jan 25, 12:00-6:00 PM||Jan 26 9:00 AM-3:00 PM||Toronto Airport Marriott Hotel|
901 Dixon Rd Toronto, ON M9W 1J5
Booking Information: Room block January 24-27, 2023
Reserve prior to January 5, 2023
The Westin Calgary Airport,
671 Aero Drive NE, Calgary, AB
|Jan 30, 12:00-6:00 PM||Jan 31 9:00 AM-3:00 PM||Westin Calgary Airport, 671 Aero Drive NE, Calgary, AB|
Booking Information: Room block January 29- January 31, 2023
Reserve prior to January 14, 2023
Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre
1000 Burrard St Vancouver, BC
|Feb 2, 12:00-6:00 PM||Feb 3 9:00 AM-3:00 PM||Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre, 1000 Burrard St., Vancouver, BC|
Booking Information: Room block January 29- February 7, 2023
Reserve prior to January 11, 2023
RBC Convention Centre,
375 York Ave, Winnipeg, MB
|Feb 7, 12:00-6:00 PM||Feb 8 9:00 AM-3:00 PM||Delta Hotel Winnipeg, 350 St Mary Ave, Winnipeg, MB|
Booking information: Room block February 4-13, 2023
Reserve prior to January 17, 2023
ADEO WOOD PRODUCTS
AGENCE ALAIN GAILLOUX
ALCO PREVENTION CANADA
BIG K CLOTHING
BUGATTI GROUP INC
CHOCOLATE INN/TAYLOR & GRANT
CUTTER & BUCK CANADA
ELITE AWARDS MANUFACTURING
FABRIK & CO
FIEL – FAIRDEAL IMPORT & EXPORT LTD
KLO OUTERWEAR CANADA
MAGNUS PEN CORP
MINT GREEN GROUP
NEXGEN GOLF PRODUCTS
RABOT D. BOIS
SPECTOR & CO
ST REGIS GROUP
WHOLESALE CUTTING BOARDS
A chance for leaders in the promotional products industry – like you – to convene in one central place to enjoy and effectively do business in your city with your top clients.
- Connect with Suppliers and preview the hottest new promotional products for 2023 in a city near you
- Inspire, build excitement, and credibility among your clients for being in the ‘know’ of the latest promotional products and trends in the Canadian promotional products industry
- Ask questions, conduct business, and meet new and existing Suppliers in one central space and in a short timeframe that is convenient for you and your clients
- Get up close and personal with the latest promotional products in Canada for 2023
- Have some fun while doing business and re-connecting with some old contacts and new ones while attending Canada’s longest running travelling promotional trade show that gives you and your clients exclusive access and previews to what’s new in our industry. (Pssst… it’ll also give you some serious bragging rights for attending one of our industry’s top shows for 2023!)